Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
(In no particular order)
1. Fateful by Claudia Gray
I'm telling y'all. Werewolves on the Titanic! That's all the reason I need.
2. The Bake-Off by Beth Kendrick
It's about a baking competition, how could I not want this in my stocking?
3. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I was so taken with the utter warm and fuzzy feelings I got while reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, and this one sounds like it will have that feel, too.
4. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Because every Christmas tree needs a fantasy novel by Maria under it.
5. Destined by Jessie Harrell
While I already have the ebook (which I can't seem to open right now ^^;), I would just love a physical copy of the book.
6. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Chocolate and coffee are illegal, and I want to know why...while eating a chocolate chip cookie with my afternoon cup o' java.
Okay, I know it's a two-for but I kind of need these, Santa, because I won Beautiful Chaos in a giveaway. Pretty please for the sake of the series?
8. The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
How can you not want to read about a baker, and a teenage one at that?
9. The Rites and Wrongs of Janice Wills by Joanna Pearson
Because you can't ever have too many funny, YA contemporary romances.
10. Tokyo on Foot by Florent Chavouet
This title sounds like a great way to explore Japan (one of the countries I want to visit), and I'd love to see Chavouet's illustrations of his travels.