Welcome to the Monday Mashup, a no frills but all thrills meme with no commitment issues! Just fun getting to know fellow bloggers. This blog is hosted by Amy of DJ Librarian Dishes and Poison Rose of Picked by Poison. All we want to do is introduce you to your fellow bloggers whom you may or may not know and share the blog love!
If you'd like to be featured or know someone you'd like us to feature, contact either Amy or Poison. Welcome to the Meme and enjoy getting to know another blogger.
Today's featured blogger is: Kristina of Ladybug Storytime!
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you?
My name is Kristina. I am a book blogger and 9th grade social studies teacher.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since January 2011.
3. Why did you get into blogging?
I wanted to meet other people like me who love books as much as I do.
4. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book that you have read so far in 2012?
I just started Dangerous Boy by Mandy Hubbard. My favorite book of 2012 so far has been Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry.
5. What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
I really love when I have interviews and guest posts from authors.
6. Where do you see your blog in five years?
I see my reviews getting better. I also see myself making more bookish friends.
7. Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?
I love my interview with Ada Adams, author of ReVamped and ReAwakened. She is so sweet and funny. Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/2012/06/interview-and-giveaway-ada-adams.html
8. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
I want to talk to Noah Hutchins (Pushing the Limits) because I love him! I would also want to meet Zsadist (Lover Awakened) because he has been through a lot and seems like a very interesting guy.
9. What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
I don't really know if it would be considered a literacy location, but I would love to go to
Paris, France and , and see all of the old historic sites. England
10. What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?
I absolutely love all of the friends that I made through blogging! When I moved to
, every single one of them made me feel welcomed. I would like people to stop the stupid drama. Texas
11. Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
It hasn't really changed, but I do find myself trying new books and genres more.
And now about you:
12. Tell us three non-book-related things that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
1. I have to wear socks when I go to bed.
2. I am happiest in the Fall, with dark nail polish on, my uggs and scarf, and with a hot chocolate.
3. I like to shower in the dark.
13. What do you like to do in your downtime (besides read of course)?
Since I started my job, I have no free time! The little time I do have, I use to read.
14. If you were given a break to do one thing on your “bucket list” what would you do?
I would go to
Paris, walk the old streets, and eat in a cafe. Paris
15. If you went to your dream vacation spot where would we find you?
16. What are some of your hobbies and interests you enjoy?
I am a boring person. I don't really have time for hobbies and interests. I wish I did have time though!
17. Cake or pie? Apple Pie
18. Coffee or tea? Coffee. I need it to survive!
19. Beach or mountains? Mountains
20. Night owl or morning dove? I am not a morning person at all, but I am most productive in the morning. I am really productive when I am half-asleep!
Thank you so much for coming by today, Kristina! And you're not boring, silly, you're just a busy, career-focused woman. ^_^ Keep on reading and I hope to see you soon!