Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, a state that you don't have to worry about being deprived of more books as long as you're near a library. This week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Blogger
(In No Particular Order)
1. Abandon by Meg Cabot - Definitely have Karen over at Books Beside My Bed to thank for this recommendation. And it's my first book by Meg Cabot, too!
2. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier - Although I can't remember which blog it was that I first saw this one on, I have to thank so many other bloggers for making my inner Pandora curious.
3. Flawless by Lara Chapman - It was on an IMM at YA Litwit that first introduced me to this novel, and I'm so glad of it especially since the author's from my state. :)
4. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter - I can't remember where I first saw this title, so I'll thank all the bloggers out there that have read and enjoyed this title from another Texan author.
5. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White - So many bloggers were going on about this one, and I think Karen nudged me into reading it mostly because of Evie's sense of humor.
6. Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer - Definitely credit this to Number One Novels, and I'm happy about reading it. I should really loan it to my best friend from high school.
7. Intertwined by Gena Showalter - This one was already on my radar simply because I adore Gena Showalter, but having read several great reviews helped push me into buying and reading it.
8. Dust City by Robert Paul Weston - Actually, I found out about this one at Borders, and I just loved the cover. I had to share it with some of my werewolf-loving bloggers, and the review at Lupines and Lunatics spurred me into reading it.
9. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder - As before, I always credit this one to Karen shoving it in my hands and saying "Read it." And I never get tired of telling that story because I wound up reading it in one night.
10. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - Another title that I saw circling the blogsophere, and I'll be posting my review sometime this week.