Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list will be posted by one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish. Everyone is welcome to join, just make sure to link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so everyone can check out other blogger lists. Have fun!
Top Ten (Or Seven) 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
(Goes to show I need to pay more attention to debuts!)
1) Splintered by A.G. Howard - I haven't seen much in regards to Alice in Wonderland as far as reboots, but this one sounds like a great story!
2) Prophecy by Ellen Oh - So many people have enjoyed this one, plus it's based on Korean mythology.
3) Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black - This sounds like a spooky story filled with intrigue and dancing.
4) Ink by Amanda Sun - Japanese setting and the idea of inked drawings coming to life make this a must-read on my list.
5) The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd - I remember reading The Island of Dr. Moreau and the twist involved, so I'm very curious to see what Shepherd has in store for Moreau's daughter.
6) Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield - Songs from chantresses bring magic into the world? What a wonderful idea!
7) Solstice by P.J. Hoover - I cannot wait to read this lovely Texas author's story revolving around gods and monsters and a secret kept from the heroine.
Looking forward to seeing all the debuts on everyone's lists!